Mama Bear Video Games Echo countdown boutiques-francophones Deals in Electronics Amazon Everyday All-new Kindle Paperwhite sgg18 htl18

September 20, 2016
I purchased the grey coloured Diaper Genie Elite Pail System on Amazon because I could not find it in any store. So far my experience has been pretty good. It keeps the smell in. When you first open the package you get a carbon filter. It is recommended to change it every month otherwise you will start smelling a faint odor. The diaper genie was pretty easy to put together, I didn't need the instruction manual. The foot pedal is awesome as you don't have to touch more things with your dirty poo covered hands. Overall I like it, however I would like the "tank" area to be larger. It always seems to be late at night (for me) when the Diaper Genie gets filled up and I need to take the bag of dirty diapers out. Also, the Diaper Genie bags aren't cheap, so look out for good deals. I'm not sure if off-brand bags will work in the Diaper Genie elite. I've been getting conflicting information from the internet. This is a good purchase for me, and I'm planning to also use it for my next baby. I would recommend others to buy this. Would make a good baby shower gift too.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product that you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
6. Selecting the displayed item will insert text that looks like this: [[ASIN:014312854XHamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)]]
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.com, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, such as:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details