HPC Deals Echo countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM All-new Kindle Paperwhite sports

September 20, 2016
I purchased the grey coloured Diaper Genie Elite Pail System on Amazon because I could not find it in any store. So far my experience has been pretty good. It keeps the smell in. When you first open the package you get a carbon filter. It is recommended to change it every month otherwise you will start smelling a faint odor. The diaper genie was pretty easy to put together, I didn't need the instruction manual. The foot pedal is awesome as you don't have to touch more things with your dirty poo covered hands. Overall I like it, however I would like the "tank" area to be larger. It always seems to be late at night (for me) when the Diaper Genie gets filled up and I need to take the bag of dirty diapers out. Also, the Diaper Genie bags aren't cheap, so look out for good deals. I'm not sure if off-brand bags will work in the Diaper Genie elite. I've been getting conflicting information from the internet. This is a good purchase for me, and I'm planning to also use it for my next baby. I would recommend others to buy this. Would make a good baby shower gift too.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink