HPC Deals Echo countdown boutiques-francophones WFM sports

TOP 500 REVIEWER
June 26, 2018
Shipping was fast and installation was easy. Set up was fast and I was able to run tests. I really enjoy being able to manage my watering from my mobile and create up to four different types of watering cycles. The first week the Orbit was useless and it took several hours of pursuing the manual, forums and eventually calling Orbit (and being on hold for a long time) to get the initial bugs out. I was told my system was out of date and needed them to push through an update; one would think the system would be smart enough to activate its own update and I wonder what will happen when the next update needs to happen. Then there was a second issue with my rain delay sensor which Orbit kept reading as needing to institute a rain delay. Once again a call to Orbit and a long wait where I got a nice young lady who had no idea what she was talking about and even told me a I needed to push a button on the back of the box that didnt exist. Once I called again and got the rain sensor issue fixed (I unfortunately had to remove the rain sensor) the sprinkler system now operates perfectly and I'm overall pleased.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink