Winter Wellness Echo countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM All-new Kindle Paperwhite sgg18 htl18

September 7, 2016
A MUST read. I cannot tell you how much I love this book. It had me from page one and I couldn't put it down. There is so much truth written out here that dare I say most of us --at least not I--would have been as courageous to put pen to paper on this subject. One line that stands out to me and I so appreciate is this one one on page 108..."You have to take the good with the bad in all aspects of life". God Bless you for sharing your story Jenn. I am certain many will be helped, encouraged, educated, strengthened to stand up for themselves against any type of bullying.
Edna Harris
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product that you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
6. Selecting the displayed item will insert text that looks like this: [[ASIN:014312854XHamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)]]
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.com, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, such as:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details