Mama Bear Video Games Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Deals in Electronics WFM All-new Kindle Paperwhite sgg18 htl18

February 6, 2018
The Soul Child Within is a wonder filled book that offers insights into why the residue from misplaced beliefs in childhood and adolescence can and do affect some adult thought patterns that hold us back from the wholeness we seek for ourselves. I entered into reading with a curiosity.

I love in Chapter 7 - Impact of Limiting Beliefs - Catherine states,
“You can’t change the past but you can change how you feel about it.”

Catherine’s guidance is clear and easy to follow. The presentation of material allows one to step into the take action portion of the book with ease. I resonated with several of the explained stages where my Soul Child had taken the opportunity to step away. I had a number of memories triggered while reading the various stages. I was in awe of how my memories and triggers aligned with stated years. My curiosity was ignited to know more.

My journey continues as I have begun with my 19 year old self to return my Soul Child Within back into alignment. It was the year a career path that was chosen for me by parental choice bypassed the one I had chosen for myself. I followed Catherine’s guided steps one evening to join my Soul Child at nineteen. The following day I approached an interaction with confidence that had eluded me in the past. A healthy 19th year was now showing up in my 65th year where I now stood anchored in the year of acknowledgement, positive results, achievement, completion, approval and recognition. My choices are now owned by me and on a solid grounding. My curiosity continues as I discover and activate additional pieces to my wholeness.
2 people found this helpful