HPC Deals Echo countdown boutiques-francophones WFM sports

September 18, 2017
Have had this for a few months that now, and am happier than the two star review suggests. Indeed, there are many good points to the product: installation is pretty darned easy, the app is surprisingly well designed, the wifi is easily strong enough, signal is solid, and being able to turn on the sprinkler from anywhere in the world is awesome.

So why the two stars? Well, frankly, because the smart watering functionality simply does not work. At all. For example: upon installation and set up, the smart watering function indicated that the next watering would occur in 8 days. Eight days!? My whole lawn would be a blackened mess in 8 days. Perhaps it's just the out of the box settings though? Thinking this, I specified all kinds of personalized settings (,which is technically great that the device offers). Plant type, soil type, slope. I specified it all...and then was told it would be 9 more days till next watering

Truthfully, just having an app that I can initiate from anywhere is groovy. And so I'm pleased with the purchase already. But the device boasts optimal watering, and so until it can do that it gets two stars.

I will note that one other review was very similar to this, and ended with the company getting in touch and helping him optimize. If they can do that for me, I would update my review.
2 people found this helpful