Mama Bear Video Games Echo countdown boutiques-francophones Deals in Electronics Amazon Everyday All-new Kindle Paperwhite sgg18

August 15, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and found it to be very entertaining. Unlike the people above who didn't appreciate it for what it was intended to be,
I couldn't put it down. I enjoyed finding that the author is "down to earth" like those of us who enjoyed the read and look forward to Minnow Trap 2 when it comes out. I also thoroughly enjoyed Frozen Beneath and hope in the future, that Mr Horeck writes a Frozen Beneath 2 and I will surely spend my hard earned money on that one as well. Keep up the great work Brian. Some of us appreciate your talent.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product that you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
6. Selecting the displayed item will insert text that looks like this: [[ASIN:014312854XHamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)]]
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.com, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, such as:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details