Mama Bear Video Games Echo countdown boutiques-francophones Deals in Electronics WFM All-new Kindle Paperwhite sgg18 htl18

October 14, 2017
I bought this to get an understanding of how to get the most bang from RESP's. I did a lot of online research on RESP's and this book title kept popping up in articles. While there is a lot of great information in this book, it wasn't what I expected it to be. A lot of the info in this book I had already discovered through my own research. I wanted a more in depth investment strategy read, and this book didn't hit the mark for me. I won't knock this book though, because my expectations were just different than what I think the purpose of this book is... which is a thorough and easy to understand overview of how RESP's work with a walk through of various types of scenarios that parents might be in (e.g., RESP planning for one child vs two, RESP planning for a 1 yr old vs a 5 or 10 yr old, etc). I took away some good things from the book and would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a quick and easy to understand guide to RESP planning.
11 Comment Report abuse Permalink