About Shipping Preferences
Every time you place an order via the Shopping Cart, you can choose to either group your items into as few shipments as possible or else ship each item as it becomes available.
You can change your shipping preferences in Your Account at any time after placing your order as long as the order hasn’t entered the shipping process yet.
- Group My Items Into As Few Shipments As Possible
- Your orders will be consolidated into the fewest number of shipments possible. This may take longer to ship depending on product availability, but there will only be one per-shipment charge. Please be aware that items listed as having Not Yet Released or Back Ordered availability can potentially delay shipments with this shipping option.
- I want my items faster. Ship them as soon as they become available (at additional cost)
- Your items ship as they become available, beginning with those already in stock. You should choose this option if you want to receive some items quickly--otherwise, the delivery may be delayed.
The number of shipments we make for your order is dependent upon:
- Our fulfillment network
- If your order has dissimilar items such as, a book, a computer, and a cordless drill, they may ship separately, depending on where in our fulfillment network they happen to be located.
- Items requiring special shipping and handling (for example, items that are large and/or heavy)
- These items are marked on their product detail pages and will ship separately from other items in your order.
Note: You will not be charged more for shipping than the amount that was originally quoted to you at the time you place the order.