countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care Furniture Kindle sports Tools

on March 8, 2017
Good Quality and quick delivery time.. but the type is REALLY small. While I did view the samples online the small printing was a bit of a surprise. Obviously, still readable or I would have returned it... just a little awkward for my Son (12) as if he really needs brightly lit environment to read... Given these were purchased for bedtime reading, lighting can be a challenge..lol
on May 17, 2017
Great set with leather feel to them. Books are nice size in the hand as they are small. Print is also pretty small like reading a typical smaller bible. Nice addition to the library!
on March 2, 2016
Alan Lee's artwork is beautiful and this book shows off the amazing work he's done for The Lord of the Rings. I can definitely see the influence he had on the movies in this book.
VINE VOICEon May 12, 2014
I got this for a friend for Christmas, and we both loved it; I almost had to buy one for myself. The pages are beautiful, and worth owning.

This book is perfect for any hardcore LotR fan, or even just artists or art lovers.
on February 5, 2015
Alan Lee has always been my favorite Lord of the Rings artists. It is amazing looking at these sketches (if you have the extended DVD set with appendices you see his sketching at various locations) and knowign where he was sketchgin them, the amazing seeign them come to life in teh movies.

an amazing book with excellent high resolution illustrations and insights.
on June 1, 2017
Great book in a great series.
on January 13, 2015
Absolutely gorgeous edition of Tolkien's Vision. Was supposed to arrive in 2-3 weeks, arrived in 1 and a half. If you are a fan of middle earth, this book is for your collection. I shall enjoy reading it once again,take a trip down middle earth with my friend Bilbo Baggins.
on July 18, 2015
Excellent reading!! Loved it. The Kindle versions seem very short and missing pages. A very good purchase and highly recommended
on May 9, 2017
Love this book. Every time I read it I get more enthralled. Now I even get to share my love of it with my children.
on August 12, 2016