countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 18, 2015
This guys put most of the important facts of a great life between 2 covers, smart and well done.
JUst as a bathroom read alone this should make you in a different mood before you used the can, may come out of the bathroom a nicer and gentler human being too.
on May 5, 2014
A co-worker recommended this book, and I read it cover to cover and have since started buying it as a gift for co-workers when they leave the organization. It's like a hug, a mug of hot chocolate, a teddy bear, and a cuddly blanket all rolled into a book :)
on January 29, 2013
What can I say about a book that makes your day near perfect,
picks you up when you are down or blue,
shows you what really matters in this life

I enjoyed reading this and keep it next to my bed and read a new story every morning!

A big "thank you" Neil Pasricha, great job!
on August 13, 2015
I didn't actually read much of this...probably only a dozen or so entries. I borrowed it from the library, thankfully, because it was just not what I was expecting at all. I was expecting it to be short little stories of actual events, but it wasn't. Plus I didn't like his writing style, I didn't find him very funny, and I think there are things that are a lot more awesome than locking people out of the car and pretending to drive away. It just wasn't inspirational at all and I guess that's what I was looking for.
on April 30, 2010
This is a feel good book.

If you could eat books, this one would definitely be comfort food! It looks good on the outside, and under its thick outer crust lies a soft, warm and fragrant collection of delectable short stories and everyday anecdotes.

Great coffee table book, this is an amazing conversation piece that will get you starting your own stories and anecdotes of awesome.

Keep it on your desk at work. After a few frustrating e-mails and problems to solve, sneaking in 2 or 3 anecdotes is sure to bring back a smile to your face. Awesome!
on June 18, 2010
This book really does make you smile. I loved how these AWESOME moments were documented in a way that we all can relate. If you want to read about how AWESOME the little moments in life are, then this is a great book to pick up.
on January 27, 2013
Open the book to any page and read. This is what a good book is all about. On a cold Sunday morning with snow on the ground and a cup of tea in hand. A little laugh and a little thought. Some anecdotes bring me back in time, some to yesterday. Warmth and a smile. AWESOME!
on December 21, 2011
..and that's where I found this book. While enjoying coffee with friends at a cottage, early morning before the kids woke up. That in itself, was an awesome way start to start reading.

This book puts every day life events into perspective. It helps one appreciate all the small 'victories' in life and inspires you to find little victories in your life.
on July 23, 2014
How awesome is this book?! I have bought so many copies as gifts and have 2 on my shelf at home for lending. I love this book - his writing is so great, I was laughing out loud on one page and wiping away tears during his conclusion. We have so much to be thankful for! Wonderful, awesome read!
on August 18, 2013
This is a compilation of everyday occurrences that we should be grateful for and the author classifies as "awesome". I was expecting something entirely different and was disappointed. If you are struggling to find things to feel gratitude for, this is a good starter book.