boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 26, 2017
Gritty, bluesy book, written as autobiography. If it's all true, what a life! What a family! It was hard to put down, so I read it in one sitting. Then, it was hard to get out of the mindset. Now, I'm about to read the prequel: "Half Broke Horses". Jeannette Walls has me hooked.
on August 21, 2017
Want a treat to the ears then pay more and get the audiobook set. I Did!, What a story, no movie can do it justice.....wals put her heart and soul in this book, buy it for your wife, kids and teach them about life.
on September 12, 2017
Very enjoyable. Transport you to another time and place. Read before seeing the movie. However skipped the movie as I could not picture Woody Harrelson successfully pulling off the father I came to know in the book.
on August 17, 2017
Well written, honest and very compelling. One of the best books I've read in about 10 years. Highly recommended for anyone with a soul.
on May 19, 2016
Wonderfully written. What a memoir! Funny, sad and profound. Great characters and all so very real. Could not put this book down.
on August 12, 2017
Great novel. A fast really and holds the attention of the reader as you want to know what happens next. If the movie producers stay true to the book should be a very good movie, but very sad.
on August 12, 2017
She has a younger brother and sister. I am looking forward to seeing the movie soon. I will be recommending it to my book club.
on September 17, 2017
loved it. inspirational in overcoming adversity.
made my family seem almost normal.
on September 18, 2017
Floored this a true story. Crazy how these kids lived.
on March 15, 2017
I have bought so many copies of this book. Everytime I lend it out it seems to go astray :)