Top critical review
Some improvements might make this planner go a long way
January 15, 2019
- If you can stick with it, there will be a marked improvement in your habits and motivation. However I couldn’t stick with it because of the cons
- very large book, not travel friendly. I have to leave it at home which defeats the point of a planner/motivation journal. I’d rather have it with me as I go about the day and refer back to it.
- I feel the daily prompts and questions are very repetitive. Same questions that are worded slightly differently but yield the same answer
- the day ends at 7:30 pm and there is no space for events or tasks that might happen after that. A major oversight.
- the monthly overview is at the END of the daily pages, which is extremely inconvenient.
If it was more travel sized and the day lasted till at least 10pm, the rest of the issues could be overlooked.