boutiques-francophones Beauty home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on September 1, 2017
on August 6, 2017
Very funny and formatted for kindle
TOP 50 REVIEWERon February 16, 2015
Mildly amusing.
on April 26, 2017
Funny but short read. as advertised 10/10
This book is a book about cats. How to tell if your cats is plotting to kill you (start), how to tell if your cat is gay (end), and what Bob the cat would do at the office (middle). The first and last parts are classic Oatmeal gags that remind me of the demotivational posters that you find on the Internet. I really enjoyed those parts, five stars. The middle part about Bob the cat at the office was a little over the top, and reminded me of Dilbert crossed with maybe South Park. Or something way out there. Maybe it's because I don't work in an office any more, but I didn't really enjoy the middle as much, so I'd give it 3 stars. It does have a nice poster at the end of the book, but I do wish the book was a little longer and the jokes were a little more varied.

Overall then, this is a four-star book for me. For Oatmeal fans, it's definitely at least that. For cat lovers, it's also probably at least that. As I said, the whole book is basically a series of cat jokes. I've had a good cat and two psycho cats, which is why I'm not a big cat lover and which is why I probably enjoyed the humor in this book. So if you like cats or Oatmeal, this is probably a safe buy. If you're looking for general humor and don't like Dilbert or cats, then this is probably not the book for you. Even then though, you should probably at least sneak a peak from a friend or something because the first and last parts of this book are very funny!
on November 2, 2012
the oatmeal once again hammers it home with a very humorous and insightful look into the world of cats. i have followed this guy for years and am always happen to see new stuff coming from him. this is just another example of his fine work
purchase is a must
on November 13, 2012
Hillarious...... I couldn't put this book down and read it from cover to cover in less than a day. If you love or have cats, it's a must read.
on June 19, 2017
They are so awesome. And really good quality So these are not what I was expecting...but I love them!!. I was pleasantly surprise by how much I loved this.. I will be buying more!! I am glad I did Excellent quality product and super fast shipping! arrived before expected, love them Not the quality I was looking for.
on March 5, 2013
If you like the Oatmeal's blog, you'll love this book! It's filled with great comics and the jokes aren't really specific - they will definitely bring a smile to someone's face.
on November 7, 2012
I read great reviews about this book so I purchased it. Upon seeing the book and starting to read it I really wasn't sure what to think. The More I read the harder I laughed. Having had cats for the better part of 25yrs so many things were so "real" from a hilarious perspective. If you have a cat get this book. It will not disappoint.