Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on October 19, 2017
I was expecting to be introduced in the "secrets" of the businessman mentality. But, apart from giving you general ideas, it is just a vehicle to sell you his business, which is more books and more talks.
All in all, very materialistic message and little detailed.
on December 24, 2017
I guess this book is too liked... I lent my original copy and never got it back. Had to buy a new book... All the Rich Dad Advisor's collection in my library with no original copy of RICH DAD POOR DAD! Ironic! This book is an introduction to the aspects of business. From Marketing to Sales, all the way to Accounting and Investing just to name a few... It makes you work hard on yourself. And that's a good thing in my view. Don't you think?
on August 22, 2016
Very insightful book that introduces readers to the "secret" of making money work for you. Has lots of good stories about him growing up, so it is not only informative, but also entertaining to read. It can be a little repetitive at times, and the book is fairly short. I am going to read it a second time to highlight key things to remember, and move onto some of the other books. It has definitely peaked my interest in the fascinating game of investing and, real estate.
on July 24, 2017
This is very good for people with no knowledge on how to be smart with your money and education.

It is not a, "how to book" with a step-by-step, it's more of a way of thinking about money, to enable the process to make money.
on May 28, 2017
This book changed my life, from a regular employee to a +20K/month business man. Read this book. Success and being rich starts from your state of mind.
on May 2, 2017
Recommended by my brother as we grew up with modest means. This is a very easy to read book with excellent narration and lessons are clear and begin right from the very beginning. I definitely recommend this book to anyone who aspires for greater wealth no matter how big or small your goals.
on July 26, 2017
This is interesting information even if you're not wanting to become a stock trader or real estate tycoon.

It seems that the rich are very much "in their heads" and perhaps that's why it's so interesting to see what's written about them!
on July 1, 2017
Good book, well written. The concept of paying for your investment before paying your bills actually helped me fine tune my finances. However I wish there was more actual real analysis more than preaching.
All in all very good book to read.
on March 14, 2013
If you intended on a long read, it won't happen with this one! If you were going to place it on your bookshelf with all of your other Amazon treasures, forget that too. I guess it is handy if you have a small purse or you can fit it in your pocket. But I actually thought it was really funny and anything that makes me laugh at this time of year is a blessing! It likely said in the ad that it was a mini, but somehow I missed that! Why on earth would anyone make this a mini? Weird thing to do, hope I can find it when I want to read it.
on December 10, 2017
Lays down pretty simple but altogether important financial literacy ideas in a approachable and relatable way. It was a good book for me to get my mindset back into traditional investing.