Top critical review
Dangerous -- choking hazard (UPDATED REVIEW)
January 5, 2017
I am updating my original review - I initially thought this was good for our little toy Aussie puppy but I could not have been more wrong.
Initially everything was fine - the brown bone, the 'healthy edible' was great. He loved it and he just played with the blue and white bones, kind of nibbled on them.
After we had these bones for a month he was chewing on the blue bone and I noticed something all over the carpet - he managed to chew it into tiny bits. With him, we are lucky as he likes to chew things and spit them out but I know other people who aren't so lucky (we have not been with our other dogs).
I would not recommend these to anyone. My puppy was not an aggressive chewer at the time this happened. This package states it is for dogs under 15lbs and for 'medium level chewers' but if my puppy was able to chew this apart then any dog with a propensity for chewing could easily tear these bones up as they are very flexible and rubbery.