countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on July 28, 2015
Great 55 minute cardio blast that doesn't feel awful! I had done just it for 2 weeks and it got rid of 10 lbs in 2 weeks! The other DVD that Jillian put out that did that was the 30 day shred, which I did for only 2 weeks and saw the same results. I have an under active thyroid and in a month between those 2 DVDs I lost 20 lbs...the 20lbs that hadn't come off in 2 years! If I can do that, anyone can.
I'm currently using it with the No More Trouble Zones just to see what can happen next!
on March 31, 2009
This is an amazing workout. It uses no weights and comprises of 7 6 minute circuits. This is a really challenging workout and really gets my heart rate soaring. After the first 2 sets I feel exhausted, but she does some abdominal work in the 3rd set and you recoup a bit. I have completed all the circuits, but must say by the end of the 5th I am very tired and I so far haven't done the final 2 circuits with as much intensity as Gillian. She is a great no nonsense instructor and I know if you did this regularly you would see amazing results. I gave this only 4 stars because I find it extremely challenging so I don't want to do it as much as some of my other workouts. I workout daily, but am more of an intermediate level. I highly recommend this workout if you are an advanced exerciser, or an intermediate who loves a challenge. Great workout, great instructor!
on February 25, 2016
A definite workout cause it's mostly cardio. I mix up all my Jillian workouts and did this every Sunday my treat day. I did recently break the DVD and gave not re-bought!!!! Since I've started the body shred series not sure I will!!! But if you want a good workout this would be it
on August 1, 2014
I like Julian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism a lot. Its great cardio. I have been working out for a while now, and the first time I put it in I had to stop it a couple times to catch my breath. Totally works. I alternate this dvd with her No More Trouble Zones and Shred it with Weights. I would totally recommend it.
on January 5, 2014
this is exactly what i needed its pretty much all cardio, and i normally hate cardio but i love this work out, ive done it twice so far and i still haven;t gotten more then half way through, its so tiring but so worth it cause thats how you get results
on June 5, 2014
Such an excellent work out! I own about 10 if Jillian's dvd's, most of which I love! I have been running for years to keep in shape and ended up injuring my knees. I started with Jillian's fast fix kick boxing video to keep in shape and have been expanding my collection since. I have never had such definition before or ever felt in such great shape. She really knows how to work every part of your body and completely transform it! I have never felt better.
I think doing this strength training also helped improve my running and help to heal my knees by strengthening the supporting muscles.

Even though there are no weights in this video, i just love it! I am .dripping sweat by the end of it! It is excellent to alternate it with the no more trouble zone video for a perfect well rounded full body work out!
on February 20, 2016
I love this workout video. I'm sometimes in a love/hate with Jillian Michaels but this workout is effective and somewhat enjoyable. The more you do it, the more confident you get with the moves. Not that it gets easier, because you're always challenging yourself with the moves. You'll definitely feel stronger as you progress. My kids broke my first copy and I IMMEDIATELY replaced it, as it's a go to workout for me. Length of workout is great. You'll work every body part in 45 minutes, without weights and equipment! I usually take a few extra minutes after for a good stretch as this doesn't provide enough cool down/ stretch for my liking. Overall, I highly recommend this video. Lots of movement, challenge and sweat. Enjoy!
on April 13, 2010
I purchased 3 Jillian Michaels DVDs at the same time and this is definitely my favourite of the 3. It's a great workout and she never stays too long on one exercise. Personally I found that this DVD worked out lower body really hard and was a bit lighter on the upper body. Although she states a few times not to stop or take breaks the workout lasts 40 minutes and I probably pause the DVD at least 3 times a run through.
on March 19, 2012
Yes, this is the best workout! The first 3 days I was so stiff after the workout but the good news is it gets better. I couldn't do everthing the first 3 days. I would just do the steps instead of the jumps. But don't give up! It doesn't take long and than you can jump!Believe me, I'm 39 years old and 154.5 lbs.
on November 18, 2011
This workout is something. I am still working my way up to completing the entire workout without stopping to catch my breath (my 2nd week of my program). I am let's just say over 50 and managing to get into it but some moves are quite hard for me to do so it may take another 2 - 3 weeks until I can reach this level.