countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

on August 12, 2016
This is a wonderful product, due to it's extremely low-profile design. I use it as 'external' storage for my Yamaha music keyboard...and can leave it plugged in, since it projects very little...It is also from Sansa, a well, known reputable company - recommended!
on June 1, 2016
Want a sizable USB drive that you can just leave in your laptop and not worry about parts sticking out that will break off? This thing is the size of those tiny little USB mouse connectors and it holds 16 freaking GB. It's actually smaller than the mouse USB connector I have in the slot beside it. If they can make them this small, I have no idea why they still make those huge bulky versions. Maybe the only reason is that the bulky versions are harder to misplace.

I don't have a need for ultra high speed transfers so whatever speed this works at is more than enough for occasional storage and transfer between systems. As long as your system supports USB 2.0, it's not going to be dog slow like USB 1.0 was. In summary, it's 16GB, it's compact, and it's a fairly cheap price from a well respected brand... what more could one ask for?
on June 16, 2016
So small its perfect. We used this to load music on and put into our car's USB. We wanted something small so there would be less chance that it would get broken in the USB slot. It works perfect. I'm not sure if I would want it as something that you move around a lot its so small I could see my self losing it.
on November 26, 2012
I use this for the music usb in my car. It works perfect as you can hardly tell its there. I would prefer if there was no light on it but thats nothing a bit of tape or marker won't take care of. As a big note Samsung Kius conflicts with these drives. When I put it into my pc it showed 0 bytes as the capacity. Sandisk was great and sent me a replacement promptly. When the replacement had the same issue I hunted for other solutions and found out about the conflict. The software needs to be deleted not just disabled. Then the disk will work fine.
on April 3, 2013
Bought this for the car, contain almost all my music in an invisible stealth device.
The light is amber and very discrete, I used a black marker to mask the "sandisk" name in red in front of the key to make it even stealthier. I live it in the usb port all the time without being worried....
Access time is comparable to other usb2 devices, not slower in any way!

I ordered 3 of these in 2 different shippings. One of the shipping was lost and it took Amazon just 3 days to resend it, isn't it a great service or what?

I'm really please with the product in even more with Amazon!!!
on May 6, 2016
For the price and size, this is a great product - will buy again for the same price. I bought this for use on my musical keyboard for storing midi files as keyboard has very limited memory. I've been using for other purposes too due to portability. Shipping took a little longer but ok considering the distance and shipping price - it was not longer than promised by seller
on April 2, 2013
I purchased this only for its foot print to use on my MacBook Air 11", mostly for music library and a movie here and there. I barely notice it there, excellent for the price!
on February 2, 2014
Like Dr Who's trusty tardis, the Cruzer Fit is much bigger on the inside.

I couldn't believe such tiny device could hold 32 freakin' gigabytes! Yet it does.

I have no complaints about performance. The small form factor nullifies any risks of the device being accidentally yanked off or bent inside the port. It does make extraction delicate since there's not much grip.

Also, you run a higher risk of loosing the drive since it's so tiny. Keep it in the same place when not in use and make sure it's secure when in transit.

Other than that, great product! 5 stars
on May 2, 2015
Bought a couple of these to use as music storage for my cars. They work great for this, except for a couple of issues:

- transfer speed is very slow, when copying my music library over I was only getting 5MB/s so it took a while to dump my music onto them;

- the drives are a little less than the specified size of 16GB. This is taking into account the OS method of measuring storage (1024 bytes = 1kb).
on April 21, 2015
Perfect for the car sound system, which has a a USB port. I load music on the key, plug it into the car's USB port and have hours upon hours of music stored on there for my listening enjoyment. The advantage to this key is that it is so low profile that it barely sticks out at all. Really nice product and perfect for the use case where you need something low profile that won't stick out.