Echo Dot bfdw boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home Kindle sports tools

Customer reviews

Southpole Men's 6181 Regular Straight Fit Shiny Streaky In, Black S&, 34X32
Size: 34W x 32L|Colour: Black Sand|Change

on April 14, 2017
They were waaaay to big
The 32 legs were more like 34
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon October 14, 2015
Nice jeans for the price. Good quality material, but a bit thin. VERY shiny, but that may fade with time. Colour and shine are good after a couple of washes.
on November 18, 2015
For the price they are ok I guess but the just looking at it you can tell the quality is not up to par with some other jeans I've owned. They aren't as flexible and a little tight, but tolerable. I still like them though.
on October 28, 2016
This is the second product I've bought from Southpole and both have fit very nicely. HOWEVER, the zipper used is a not tight fit, and has a tendency to open without notice, which can make for some awkward occasions
on October 24, 2015
I liked it, except for its really deep pockets. I have to put half of my forehand to fish out the car keys. Otherwise, the fit is as expected and I really liked the texture.
on January 25, 2017
I like them, but the waist and butt feels very tight. Can't get anything in and out of pockets, but I'm a thick framed person. They are nice though.
on May 10, 2016
Jeans are good for the price, however the waist fits on the small side. Order a size up, length is good.
on October 22, 2016
I was hesitant about ordering clothes online but was very happy with the fit. Will order again.
on January 13, 2017