countdown boutiques-francophones Cold and Flu Shop Home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Tools

Size: 36W x 30L|Color: Medium Stonewash|Change

on January 7, 2017
Levi's are my go to Jean. Over the last year I have lost quite a bit of weight (from 42 back to 36") and went back to an old pair of 505s that had to be at least 10 years old and the new ones fit just the same.
on December 13, 2016
The jeans are very good, but I need to but a belt on them because they sit too low for my liking. They feel as they are riding down my waist and I need to pull them up every now and then, otherwise, I would looking like some of today's youth, with there underwear exposed while their jeans are riding just above the knee, - hence the belt.
on December 11, 2015
The amount the jean faded in the first 5 washes is undesirable. I wish the new black colour would last longer. I bought the more expensive black 501 button fly jean at the same time and they thankfully seem to be holding up a bit better. I like the jean overall but disappointed on how quickly it fades.
on December 3, 2016
Fit perfectly. Look good. It might be my imagination, but I suspect they are made from slightly lighter weight cloth than they once were. They seem a bit lighter weight than the 501s (button fly) I usually wear. The price on sale is what attracted me. 5-star if they stand up like my older Levis.
on January 15, 2017
I have two other pairs of levi's 505's that are 33 waist; they fit fine. This pair was labelled 33 but were way too small. Levi's quality control has clearly gone downhill. Or perhaps they've arbitrarily changed their sizing. Either way, not a purchase I'll be making again.
on February 4, 2016
I ordered these to replace a worn out pair. I ordered the exact same size and style as the pair I'm replacing, but these seemed to be smaller than the old pair.
on March 9, 2016
The tag doesn't say Levis. Just an R in a circle. Not sure what to make of that. Fit and quality was as expected.
on July 12, 2016
Like most manufacturers in the era of mass-production, Levi's has fallen into the trap of having to assume certain things about their customers. One of these assumptions is that anyone wearing a 28x32 pair must be as thin as a sudanese refugee.

Unfortunately that means those of us who work out, rather than spending our days guzzling junk food and gaming, receive a pair of jeans which is so tight on the thighs as to cut off circulation and lend a certain "painted on" look to our ass. Sizing up to a 30x32 isn't really an option, as that waist is so voluminous that they fall down without a belt cinching so tight as to awkwardly distort the fabric.

Had I paid the $100 these go for at retail, rather than $30 on a lightning sale, I'd be pissed.
on December 2, 2015
The jeans are heavy quality denim and fit well.
on December 5, 2016
I changed my review and I'd say this are the worst pants I've ever bought. I washed them ONCE and it got ruined. wouldn't recommend it if you're planning to use them more than once.