Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home Kindle sports Tools

on January 2, 2017
They are not the same as my other Wranglers. The positive is they do not stretch while being worn. The negative side is they were a little tight around my waist compared to my other Wranglers. In all, I think these Wranglers are much better than what I have. Made in Mexico as all Wranglers are.
on November 2, 2017
Good quality at a reasonable price. Not much you can say about wranglers that is any surprise. They have been the same for years and are a safe bet as always.
on May 25, 2017
These are the brand of jeans my husband always wears. However, it's getting more difficult to find them in stores so we were pleased to find them here on Amazon. Quality is good.
on May 26, 2017
Fit after the first after factory wash perfect.
Was in time, very good material, good price.

PN
on March 27, 2017
Very good products. Fit very well and great new jeans. Exceptional for this very affordable price. Perfect shipping 3 days.
Can not be better than that. A++++. Recommended.
on April 7, 2017
Noted comments that waist fit on small side so ordered 34 instead of the usual 33 which fit perfectly. Good quality jeans.
on May 9, 2017
I would recommend the Wrangler jeans and amazingly I ordered the right color plus size for the perfect price and would buy some more.
Measure, before ordering including the size belt if needed will instant fit.
on October 10, 2017
Just what I expected from Wrangler jeans. Good quality and great fit.
on April 29, 2017
These are some fantastic jeans for me personally, they fit perfectly. I came back to buy more because from my experience this seller is more trustworthy.
on June 14, 2017
Perhaps I am now fatter... LOL nice jeans but I need to loose weight before I can wear them.