Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis Tools

Customer reviews

Wrangler Men's Authentics Premium Relaxed Boot Cut Jean, Blue/Black Stretch, 36W x 30L
Size: 36W x 30L|Colour: Blue/Black Stretch|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 29, 2016
Very nice looking, comfortable jeans, however the length sizing is not that of a regular pant, I am always a 34x32, the pair I received said it was a 34x32 however the leg length is more like a 38. I will be ordering more of these but am going to step my leg size down to a 30 to try on the next pair. Would recommend however be prepared to have the jeans Hemmed if you go with what your regular length is.
on February 23, 2017
I like these jeans and will probably order another pair.
Pros - comfortable, good quality, good price
Cons - fit a bit large, length a bit too long (a 37 x 28) would have been perfect fit for me (I ordered a 38 x 30).
on November 13, 2017
Great pair of jeans! I'm always wary when buying clothing items online; there've been a couple of times when shoes and socks haven't fit properly because of the different size specifications. However, these jeans fit perfectly. I ordered according to the size of jean I currently wear and, fortunately, they're just right. I do agree with another customer, however, that one will probably have to wear long johns in colder weather -- they are thinner than normal. Nevertheless, I love 'em.
on January 7, 2017
Fit like a charm. Will buy more in the future
on July 12, 2017
Love it!

Been looking for a decent boot cut pants for a very long time now... ever since the new style of slim jeans came out, the bootcut jeans style has also however "slimmed"... I wouldn't even call it bootcut anymore... But this jeans is prefect!!!!!!!!!! I'm definally buying more
on September 5, 2017
Glad I only ordered 2 pair not really a fan of this color and the material is thin not like the cheaper and better quality Maverick jeans
on October 2, 2017
Waist fits as expected, length is a touch on the long side. Other than that, they look very nice, feel good, and arrived quickly. A second pair I bought in a different color isn't arriving for 4 more days though...
on June 2, 2017
Received a pair today. Cost was less than half of the bricks and mortar price. Fit great and comfortable.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 29, 2017
Great jeans but bought a 30 inch length and more like 32 to 34
on August 22, 2017
I have thick muscular legs and need loose legged jeans. I also walk a lot and need a pair that won't wear at the crotch. These jeans have proven their worth.