countdown boutiques-francophones Cold and Flu Shop Pets Kindle sports Tools

on October 13, 2016
There are a few bad reviews that i read prevented me from buying this collection an avid uncharted fan i have them all on my PS3.

I was also misinformed that there was no aim assist, which is not true if you play for fun as explorer this a great aim assist.

The graphics blew my mind away this is not an HD collection it really is a remastered for the PS4 collection same as The Last of Us.

The controls are better less clunky then on the PS3 for 1 and 2. Still Uncharted drake fortune does have some issues with platforming i enjoy playing it a lot more then on the PS3.

Great collection to have because so far the next gen as not delivered anything new. Also i really sad that Uncharted 4 is the last of the series those games are gold
on October 27, 2015
I'm a big Uncharted fan. This series was a huge part of my high school years. I was on the fence about picking this up seeing as I already own the games and I really don't believe in the whole "remaster craze" we have going on nowadays, but I decided to pull the trigger on it, if only to see the face lift Drake's Fortune got in this collection.

Let's talk about Drake's Fortune first. On PS3, this game was infamous for sending wave after wave of enemies at you and all of the enemies could absorb buckets of bullets. For a lot of people, easy mode was difficult enough. This has been revised, thank god. The combat is more like Uncharted 2 and 3, so it handles a little smoother. Playing on normal mode, most enemies now take about three hits to kill (depending on your gun), thus making the swarms of enemies a little easier to cut through. But I will admit, the swarms of enemies are still incredibly annoying when all you want to do is advance the story. It's a little dated in this sense and it shows that Naughty Dog was still learning, but it's still an enjoyable outing with a good pulp fiction story and lovable characters.

Among Thieves (my personal favourite), this game blew minds back in 2009. It literally fixed every single issue we all had with Drake's Fortune, and then it knocked it out of the park with new interesting characters and another great plot. Bluepoint games was fairly light on this one. Notable changes were made to the once sparkly eyes of the character models and little details in clothing such as seams and rips are more notable. The facial features of the characters just look a little more expressive in this game as well. But overall, it's pretty much unchanged gameplay wise. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Drake's Deception. This one I noticed the fewest changes. Just some tweaks with the lighting and maybe a fresh coat of paint here and there. I remember when this game first came out and some people complained a bit about the recoil on some of the guns, this never bothered me, but nonetheless gunplay feels good here too. I wasn't a huge fan of the plot in this game, I don't know why. It still doesn't sit well with me to this day. It's still a great game, but after Uncharted 2, I always felt that this one was a step back.

I was surprised by how fast the games load up. It'll only take a few seconds at the most, whereas on PS3, you could sit there for a minute sometimes waiting. Each game also runs at a smooth 60 fps, and it makes a notable difference.

I do have a couple of complaints though. The choice to omit the multiplayer modes from 2 and 3 is somewhat perplexing. I also was kind of bothered that there wasn't anything extra included here. There aren't any interviews or behind the scenes videos and there isn't any new concept art. As an old fan, I would have liked to have seen this.
I also didn't like that Golden Abyss wasn't included. I understand that it wasn't made by Naughty Dog and it should be seen as a "side-story". Since it used a lot of the Vita's features, the puzzles would have had to have been reworked for PS4, but still I think that would have made this collection just that much better.

All in all, it's a good way for new fans to jump in and build hype for Uncharted 4. If you're an old fan... this purchase is completely up to you. This collection was not a simple cut and paste like a lot of remasters have been, but you really aren't getting anything new here, and this is why I have to give it four stars instead of five. You get a nice face lift, improved gameplay (mostly on Drake's Fortune) and smoother frame rates and load times, but there isn't much else here for you unless you have interest in the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta. If this stuff doesn't matter to you, maybe wait for a price drop.
If you're a new fan, I'd say it's a five star purchase. If you're an old fan, it's a four star purchase.
on January 8, 2017
All 3 Uncharted games on one disc with improved visuals and input response in the form of 1080p/60fps along with a tweaked controller profile, especially in UC3. This collection does not include the MP modes of the original games, but it does feature a new Photo Mode and an extra set of trophies tacked onto each game in the form of speed runs and new difficulty settings for easier or more challenging gameplay over the original presets. It also has social features such as a persistent leaderboard that compares your stats with friends across gameplay.

It's an extremely well done remastering effort and a very good value for the money, especially if you've never played the original titles before.
on October 10, 2015
Great collection of 3 amazing games. 1080p looks great and 60fps is even better. There is no multiplayer, only the 3 campaigns but don't let that hold you back. If you like a good story, these games are for you.
review image review image
on January 3, 2016
Never got to play the Uncharted Games, and after hearing all the hype about it, I went out and bought this game.

Wow. This game did not disappoint. Great story, great graphics, and all in all I see why this is the defining exclusive for Playstation.

10/10.
on November 1, 2015
The best trilogy on PS3 just got the best re-mastering treatment on PS4. Constant 60fps, 1080p, updated textures and lighting, better character models, added geometry, tighter and more precise controls, rebalanced difficulty levels and the list goes on. A must buy for action adventure / 3rd person shooter fans.

La meilleure trilogie sur PS3 reçoit le meilleur traitement de re-mastering sur PS4. Fluidité parfaitement stable à 60 images par seconde, 1080p, textures retouchées, meilleur éclairages, des persos plus détaillés, géométrie des arrière-plans améliorée, contrôles plus précis et réponses plus rapides, difficultés mieux balancés et la liste continue! Un must pour les fans du genre action / aventure / jeux de tirs à la 3e personne.
on December 20, 2015
Three great games in one pack, played them on my ps3 once and loved them, happy to replay them in 1080P 60FPS on my ps4! the only downside is multi-play been removed but i got UC4 multi-play beta as little compensation.
on January 16, 2016
This was my first experience with the uncharted series, never played it on ps3. I Was very suprise with the game play, the jumping and climbing made me think of Assassin creed. Plus, the Episode 2 and 3 look like they where made for PS4. Definitely worth the money if you like a good story and some third person game play.
on November 20, 2015
The first game is quite repetitive and has aged poorly. The other two are fantastic. If you haven't played the Uncharted series, this is a must buy. Naughty Dog is the best studio making games today. I look forward to Uncharted 4.
on September 13, 2016
Excellent job remastering the old PS3 titles. I normally don't play through games more than once but enjoyed playing through these again. If you didn't catch them on the PS3 originally it is a definite purchase on PS4.