Top positive review
Brother Printer Notes.
June 11, 2017
Great printer overall. I put my trust in Brother printers in terms of cost and quality.
Things to note:
- The printer comes with starter pack ink cartridges. (Less ink in the cartridges compared to the cartridges bought in store).
- 1 Black and 3 colour (Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta) cartridges. Simple to swap out the individual cartridges when they're empty.
- If you plan on refilling the ink cartridges yourself, know that that the ink cartridges uses chips.
- Duplex printing is slow (even slower than the MFC-J475DW). If you're in a rush, manually print odd pages first (with reverse clicked) then insert the pages back into the tray and print the remaining even pages. You'll thank me. LOL.
- Remember to fan out the sheets of paper before you put them into the paper tray.