Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Luxury Beauty home Kindle sports Tools

NHL 17 - PlayStation 4 - Standard Edition
Platform for Display: PlayStation 4|Edition: Standard|Change
Price:$34.99+ $5.64 shipping

on September 13, 2016
Received this yesterday and have played a handful of games. Very similar to previous entry in the series and about what you would expect if you tend to buy NHL year after year. I find the board play and stick checking to be better. Graphics aren't noticeably improved but certainly no worse. The menus are still super clunky as they are every year. World Cup of Hockey is a welcome addition!
on June 29, 2017
I haven't played an NHL game in 10+ years.

I have logged maybe 10 hours or so and am getting quiet proficient at it however I don't think this game quiet has the staying power for me.

Franchise mode is pretty interesting, but trading is fairly broken on easy.

Great graphics.
on October 20, 2017
This game is my main stay. I love hockey. Particularly the Edmonton Oilers. I've been playing EA NHL games since they started 1995. The graphics and commentary got good in NHL '97. Unfortunately, since then the actual game play has not significantly improved. They have added a butt load of extras and some interesting twists but the actual game play, graphics and commentary continue to underwhelm. Please bring this game BACK to the PC!!!
on April 7, 2017
Delivered on time... my grandson will have many hours of fun with this new game
on May 4, 2017
Great game. Always enjoy the NHL series. I just wish you didn't have to pay for PSN+ to play online but that's a PS4 complaint not the game itself.
on August 23, 2017
This game is a big step up from the previous, bringing back the beloved Be A Pro and introducing some new game modes. I love this game to death, and I look forward to what future installments could bring to the series.
on July 12, 2017
Only video game that matters.
on June 20, 2017
Beau jeux selon mes attentes
on May 16, 2017