Top critical review
OK for a budget bassinet
July 26, 2018
I’ve been using this bassinet for the past 11 weeks, and here are my criticisms:
- Vibration/music feature auto turns off after 30 minutes. Usually that’s enough to help lull the baby into a deep sleep, but often I find as soon as it shuts off abruptly the baby will notice and wake up. I wish there was a continuous play option.
- Yes, it rocks. But you have to sit there manually rocking it, so it’s not really that practical. Because of this, I just rock her in my arms first and then place her in the bassinet, making this feature useless.
-The lights feature is kind of lame, just some faint stars on the ceiling that my baby barely notices.
- The mobile doesn’t do anything. Having said this, my baby still looks at it and smiles. It really gets in the way when moving my baby in and out of the bassinet though, so I usually just take it off altogether.
- Bulky, heavy frame makes the bassinet difficult to move around
- Bassinet mattress is very thin and seems hard/uncomfortable