Top positive review
Great Product for Budget Builders
May 17, 2019
What I loved about this product was the performance I was able to get out of the cooler. I've been using a 240 AIO for a while, and the temps of this mere air cooler were perfectly sufficient.
* Well built, there weren't any broken or damaged parts when it arrived.
* The fins are sharp, so take caution when installing
* Great RGB Fan. Nothing much to say other than good airflow and nice RGB
* On my R5 2600 overclocked to 4.1ghz at 1.375v the cooler managed around 60-80 degrees depending on the load and CPU utilization. Great performance considering its price (My old AIO which was around 150 was only a few degrees better)
* The RGB utilization on the top plate was great. It fit my theme of B and W as I can set many different colours in sync with the fan. Worked with MSI Mystic Light
(It is 12v)
* Packaging was decent for a 40-ish dollar cooler
* Included a tube of thermal paste rather than pre-applied stuff. This is great as thermal paste can be repasted several times compared to a pre-applied one time use
* Sharp fins that might hurt new users
* Some people might struggle with screwing in some screws, depending on their hand size or screwdriver length
In summary, great product for new users who want to be cost effective.