Top positive review
One of R.S. Grey's Best Books Yet!
June 6, 2019
I’m a sucker for R.S. Grey’s books, so I was expecting to love COLDHEARTED BOSS, but I ended up loving it even more than I thought! Taylor was so determined, kind, considerate and thoughtful and I admired her tenacity so much!!! Ethan was reserved and guarded...but generous and I loved seeing him open up! Their chemistry was so good, and I didn’t want to put this book down at all!!! I absolutely loved it!!!
This Book In 5 Words:
Sweet. Refreshing. Fantastic. Sexy. Satisfying.
What Did I Like:
- The characters, the romance, and the story itself. I absolutely LOVED Taylor and Ethan! I don't necessarily NEED my romances to have dual POVs, but I do really enjoy getting to see inside both characters' heads, and the dual POV worked perfectly in this story. I loved seeing Taylor and Ethan's sides to everything, and I loved seeing how their perspectives and feelings evolved! I also loved getting to know them both! They were really special characters and I was rooting for them! I loved their banter and the way that the romance built! It was very organic--fast when it needed to be and slow when it fit the story....soooooo good!
- Ethan's dimples. Is this just a me thing...or does anyone else kind of swoon when a love interest has dimples? ;)
- The writing! I'm always a fan of R.S. Grey's writing, but I really do think this is one of her best books yet!
- The ending was adorable! For me personally endings can have a real impact on how I feel when I reflect on an entire story and this one was wonderfully done! It was sweet, extremely satisfying, and it left me hugging my kindle with a HUGE, giddy smile on my face! :D
What Didn't I Like:
- Nothing! I loved Coldhearted Boss! It was light, refreshing, and ranks up at the top of my list when it comes to picking a favourite R.S. Grey book!
Read If You Like:
- Rom-coms, great banter, and lighthearted romances that will leave you swooning!
- Enemies-to-lovers(-ish), office/co-worker romances, and/or slow-burn romances.
To Read Next:
- Hotshot Doc by R.S. Grey
- Arrogant Devil by R.S. Grey
I've read quite a bit of R.S. Grey's backlist, and I'd recommend them all, but I think these are the two I'd recommend to read next if you pick Coldhearted Boss up as your first R.S. Grey book! You can't really go wrong with any of her books though...they're all pretty much amazing! ;)
Overall, I thought that Coldhearted Boss was fantastic! Once I started it, I couldn't put it down and I was immediately swept up in Taylor and Ethan's story. The writing was wonderful and the story completely captured my attention. It was a fun, sweet, sexy romance that left me feeling content and satisfied! I wholeheartedly recommend it! :)