How it Works
You send your products to Amazon.
- Upload your listings.
- Let Amazon fulfil all or part of your inventory.
- Print PDF labels provided by Amazon.
Amazon stores your products.
- Amazon receives and scans your inventory.
- We record product dimensions for storage.
- You monitor inventory using our integrated tracking system.
Customers order your products.
Amazon fulfils orders placed directly on Amazon.ca or fulfilment requests you submit for sales not on Amazon. When listed on Amazon.ca, your listings rank by price excluding shipping because they are eligible for Amazon Prime Free Two-Day Shipping and FREE Shipping for eligible orders.*
*Excludes Multi-Channel Fulfilment orders from other websites and services.
Amazon picks and packs your products.
- Amazon locates your products using our advanced web-to-warehouse, high-speed picking and sorting system.
- Customers can combine your orders with other products fulfilled by Amazon.
Amazon ships your products.
- Amazon ships customers' orders using the method they choose.
- We provide tracking information for customers.
- For orders on Amazon.ca, customers can contact us for customer service.
Important Notice for International Sellers
As an international seller there are important steps you must take before selling on our Amazon.ca website to ensure a great experience for you and for customers.