iPod and iTunes For Dummies Paperback – Oct 26 2009
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Making Everything Easier!
iPod® & iTunes® for Dummies
Set up your iPod and iTunes
Load your iPod® with music, movies, photos, podcasts, audiobooks, and TV shows.
Browse, purchase, and download content from the iTunes Store
Add music tracks from your favorite CDs to your iTunes library and iPod
Author of iPod touch For Dummies
It's music and so much more
power up your iPod and
enjoy everything it has to offer!
iPods have totally revolutionized the way we play music, videos, and TV shows. This handy guide gets you off and running with your iPod and then helps you load it with tunes, podcasts, movies, photos, and more. Got an iPod touch® or iPhone®? Learn to use the multitouch interface, browse the Internet, manage your e-mail and calendar, and download apps.
Get started set up your iPod and iTunes, navigate the iPod controls, fill it with cool stuff, and shop at the iTunes Store
iTunes for everything use iTunes to sync your iPod, rip CDs, subscribe to podcasts, and buy music, movies, and apps
Get organized search and sort your content in iTunes, organize music with playlists, manage playback, and share your iTunes library
For iPod touch and iPhone users surf the Web, check and send e-mail, use Google Maps, connect with Facebook®, and send tweets
On the go integrate an iPod with your car stereo or connect an iPod to a portable speaker system for a go-anywhere stereo
Visit the companion Web site at www.dummies.com/go/ipod7e for updates on the latest iPod and Tunes releases, five fabulous bonus chapters, a list of cool iPod Web sites, and more!
Open the book and find:
Steps for setting up your iPod and acquiring media content
Details about searching, browsing, sorting, and sharing content in iTunes
Tips on working with Genius to create playlists and mixes
How to set up and play a photo slide show
Advice on resetting and restoring your iPod
How to sync your media, calendar, e-mail, and data
Ten exciting apps for your iPod touch or iPhone
About the Author
Tony Bove has written more than two dozen computer books, including all editions of iPod & iTunes For Dummies. Tony is also a professional musician. He blogs and offers tips about iPods, iPhones, iTunes, and the iLife applications at www.tonybove.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Audio > Digital Audio Production
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Audio > iPods
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Audio > iTunes
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > Peripherals
- Books > Computers & Technology > Mobile Phones, Tablets & E-Readers > Handheld & Mobile Devices
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Introductory Guides
- Books > For Dummies Store > Computers & Internet > General
- Books > For Dummies Store > Computers & Internet > Hardware > General
- Books > For Dummies Store > Computers & Internet > Hardware > Handhelds
- Books > For Dummies Store > Computers & Internet > Hardware > Peripherals
- Books > For Dummies Store > Computers & Internet > Software > General
- Books > For Dummies Store > Entertainment > General
- Books > For Dummies Store > Entertainment > Music
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Business
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems