meross Smart WiFi Dimmer Light Switch, Work with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT, for Dimmable LED, Halogen and Incandescent Bulbs, Single-Pole Only, No Hub Needed
- Dimming the Light: Dim the light for the scenes to create an atmosphere you need. Set the light to a low light level to protect your eyes from bright lights. For use with up to 150-Watts of dimmable LEDs or Halogen or up to 400-Watts of incandescent bulbs.
- Remote and Voice Control: Control your dimmer light from anywhere, using the meross app (iOS 9 or later, Android 4.1 or later) on your smart phone. Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT. Simply use your voice to control it.
- Easy to Install: You can install this smart dimmer light switch in as little as 15 minutes. Single-Pole only, does not support 3 way switch. Works with the Wi-Fi you already have in your home. No hub or accessories required. Neutral wire is required for the installation.
- Schedule and Auto-off Setting: You can schedule the dimmable switch to turn on and off automatically. Added benefit of saving energy when lights are not needed or are left on by accident. Support sunrise and sunset setting.
- Excellent Quality: The Mediatek MT7682 chipset is much better than normal chipsets, which significantly improves WiFi stability and reduces signal interference. The housing is made of flame retardant PC materials. FCC & ETL certified.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
The MSS560 is a smart dimmable light switch, you can dim your INC, CFL and LED bulb to suit for different scenes. It complies with US/CA wall switch regulations and can seamlessly replace your conventional wall switches. It’s single-Pole only, does not support 3 way switch.
The MSS560 can be controlled from anywhere with your Meross app (iOS, Android). It allows you to turn the connected lights or fans on and off, and to set schedules or auto-off timer routine around your daily needs. Additionally, after pairing with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant, users can simply control the connected devices with voice commands.
Moreover, with the clearly designed setup wizard in Meross app, the wiring process has never been easier. Finally, MSS560 operates using Wi-Fi. You can simply connect it to your existing home Wi-Fi without the need to purchase an extra hub.
No hub Required
The Smart Dimmer Switch connects to your secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
No need for a separate smart home hub.
When paired with Alexa or the Google Assistant, the Dimmer gives you hands-free voice control over your home.
Control from anywhere
Easily control the dimmer using the meross app from the outdoors, the coffee shop or on the car.
Control the brightness of lights in any room and set the ambiance for any activity. The light switch is designed to dim today's LED bulbs, which can save energy efficiently.
Group your smart dimmer switch with other meross devices to create 'Scenes'. Have it be a part of a scene for when you go to bed, leave home or other scenes.
You can also set automatic daily timers or create on/off schedules so that your devices can turn on and off on their own.
Facilitating the Lives
Disabled and elderly people can use mobile phone to control the electrical equipments or voice commands to control them. It will facilitate the lives of the disabled and the elderly.
Showing 1-8 of 14 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ Fits in standard Canadian electrical box.
+ Improved design, no more exposed metal screws. (Their products used to have exposed metal screw for wiring, which was dangerous and may cause shorted circut).
+ Installation is simple and easy. Just follow instructions on its smart phone app.
+ Brightness control works pretty well.
+ No annoying LED lights in darkness. (Other similar products all have unpleasantly bright LED lights lit up in the darkness which is super annoying for bedrooms).
- Bulky. Not easy to put it into the wall box.
- Some bugs in the firmware. (Solved when upraded to the latest firmware, which is one button click in their app).
- For some reason, it has about 1.5 seconds delay to turn off the light it controls. I love this bug-like feature though. This switch is installed a bit far away from the room door, so this 1.5 second delay gives me some buffer time to leave the room before it turns pitch dark.
If your wiring was put in a long time ago, it may not have a neutral running to it, as I don't believe it was code more than 10 years ago. I would turn off the power and check to see what you have run to the outlet prior to ordering. I *believe* there are 1-2 smart dimmers on the market that don't require the neutral, but since this was a new wiring run for me, I knew it already had it.
Once the install is done, they were simple to use. They do have a weird quirk where you turn them off/on and it takes a few seconds for the lights to actually respond, but once on they work fine for dimming. The dimming is controlled either via the Meross app or through google home/Alexa. Personally I paired mine with Alexa which was a breeze. The voice commands work well and are intiutive, and the ability to control them through the Alexa app is also a nice feature.
I have one switch powering 5 LEDs and the other powering 8, and have had no issues after a few weeks of use.
It was well packed but sparse in installation instructions. It only had instructions to install the meross app which I did and was painless. I'm not electrically inclined but I managed to replace my old dimmer with this smart one - very painless; remember to turn off the power to your switch! I then proceeded to go through the wizard in the meross app to add the switch and lo an behold the wizard had the electrical install instructions! If you don't know what you're doing I suggest using the meross app wizard. There's also plenty of youtube videos on it.
So far I have been very impressed. You can manually dim/lit/power or use the meross app. I also bought an Echo Dot and using Alexa to control the dimmer. Pretty sweet and slick. One thing to note though is if you are using Voice automation like Alexa, Google, or Apple then you don't need to stick with the same manufacturer. You can buy whatever brand - just the look and feel may be different with different brands. I like the Meross brand and will be sticking with them. Will be getting regular smart switches and as well as smart plugs.
Installation was easy and hardware streamlined, however. Hope they fix this.
Want to see more reviews on this item?