- Save 10% on Wireless in-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Adapter when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by nonda. Enter code LF2HRTUU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iHere Key Finder Gen 4 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by nonda. Enter code LIXJIJSE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ZUS Magnetic Car Mount when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by nonda. Enter code IZUU325D at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on iOS App Enabled Key Finder when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by nonda. Enter code KA58IGK7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Wireless OBD2 Car Code Reader Scan Tool when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by nonda. Enter code 7ZTZDPDT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ZUS Smart Car Charger - 24W 4.8A with 2 USB Ports when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by nonda. Enter code D3TOMCYI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ZUS Smart Wireless Backup Camera when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by nonda. Enter code BYHON4I8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ZUS AccurateTemp Smart Tire Safety Monitor when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by nonda. Enter code 9A5FYPX6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on QC 2.0 36W Quick Charger when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by nonda. Enter code ORL6W7H2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
nonda MI22SGRN USB-C to USB 3.0 Mini Adapter [World’s Smallest] Aluminum Body with Indicator LED for MacBook 12-inch and other Type-C Devices (Space Gray)
- The World's Smallest USB-C to USB-A adapter
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed, data transfer speed of up to 5Gbps
- Durable Aluminum Body; need to push the adapter hard to the end till you hear the click
- 3 Colors to Match the New Apple Macbook 12-inch
- Works with ChromeBook Pixel and other USB-C devices
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Amazon.ca Product Description
Introducing the world's smallest USB-C to USB-A adapter. Use it to charge up your phone and other standard USB devices or transfer data at USB 3.0 SuperSpeed (up to 5Gbps). Made out of durable aluminum alloy, the mini adapter comes in 3 colors to match the new MacBook 12-inch. It's also compatible with the Chromebook Pixel and other USB-C devices (OnePlus 3 incompatible). For optimal use, use the mini adapter with an uncovered laptop. If your MacBook is covered by a case, the mini adapter may not plug in properly. Do push the adapter hard to the end when you hear the click. Not for micro USB port or mini USB port.
From the Manufacturer
Charge up your phone, iPad or any other standard USB device while you work and transfer data at USB 3.0 SuperSpeed (USB 3.1 Gen 1), which supports up to 5Gbps.
The mini adapter is made to be compact and highly portable, so that you can take it with you anywhere. Tuck it into your bag, pocket or wallet while you're on-the-go.
Designed in Germany to be both sleek and highly functional. Made out of high quality aluminum alloy to be drop-shock resistant.
Available in 3 colors to match the Apple Macbook Pro 2016 and MacBook 12-inch.
Designed in just right width to work with Apple cable simultaneously.
nonda is a smart hardware startup based in Palo Alto, California. We're a group of smart hardware enthusiasts, app developers, go-getters, and industry specialists. We love what we do and hope to share our vision of what the future of smart hardware will look like with the world. In 2016, two nonda products won the prestigious iF and Reddot Design Awards for best product design.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Sleek. Portable. Durable.
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
When the MacBook 12-inch came out, we loved the concept of a super thin, highly portable working device. But we soon ran into a major problem. We couldn't connect our USB devices to our laptops as we used to, which disrupted our workflow. So we decided to tackle the problem head-on and came up with a solution that we're pretty proud of.
What makes your product special?
We designed the mini adapter to have the same elegant feel and quality as the Apple MacBook 12-inch. It's even constructed from the same aluminum alloy material. Because it's light and compact, the mini adapter provides a working solution that perfectly complements the MacBook's portability.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
The best startup experience so far has been seeing customers rave about a product that we've spent months designing, prototyping and testing. It makes it all worthwhile. We get really pumped up by being able to make a difference in someone's day through our product experiences.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 510 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The female USB-A end is a very snug fit. You should be aware of that when unplugging a USB-A plug - don't pull it by the "cord", make sure you have a good grip on the actual end of the USB-A plug and the nonda adapter in either hand and pull apart carefully. Otherwise, the adapter could break if you pull too hard. Read a review of this potential hazard where the reviewer pulled hard and the adaptor casing stripped away as the USB-A end got stuck.
- The USB-C end needs to really be snapped into your computer port. If you push hard enough, you'll hear a "click" when it's in securely. The light comes on even before this "click", but then it's much less secure. I would imagine previous reviews of intermittent connectivity were when the USB-C part wasn't fully "clicked" in.
- The adapter itself is fairly wide - if you're using this on the new 2016 MBP, you may not be able to fit another USB-C cable into the adjacent port. The USB-C power cord *just fits* next to it, if you have a cable with a wider USB-C end, it likely won't (for example, no way you could fit 2 of these nonda adapters side-by-side). If you have the new 2016 MBP without Touchbar for example (with only 2 adjacent USB-C ports), something to keep in mind, although I can confirm the MBP power cable will fit.
Other than that, it's a great little adapter at a good price to ease the transition to USB-C!
Great product, arrived quickly, and very satisfied with purchase. Highly recommend.
3 stars because it arrived on time and works. However, it did not fit perfectly and after using it, I have noted some damage to the appearance of my USB-C port. This is a brand new laptop and that port had never been used before. Also, if you accidentally move it slightly, it will disconnect. I wish I had just gotten an Apple one.
Update: My apologies to "nonda". Seems I had to turn OTG on in my OnePlus settings. So I don't know if it works with my phone or not. It still didn't click though. As there was no email address to contact, I returned it - probably prematurely.