Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

PostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives
Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 20, 2013
I usually don't buy new books on a whim - I'll wait for a review or friend to recommend but this book was a whim I don't regret. It didn't take long to finish but it was a very amusing, insightful, at times deep, dark and depressing as well as hopeful, uplifting and motivating. I am seeking out all the other PostSecret books by Frank Warren; I loved it that much. P.s. I'm sending in my own secret postcard(s) now.
on February 25, 2018
Love this quirky book. Sometimes funny sometimes sad.
on January 17, 2017
Been reading since 2007, great website and now bought the books. I think I may have found a friends secret published in here.
on October 30, 2016
Purchased this as a Christmas gift and the recipient loved it. I had a chance to flip through and I might actually have to get a copy for myself.
on February 19, 2018
Love the post secret books. A great book for a gift!
on May 19, 2017
Interesting.
on July 28, 2016
Neat coffee table book. Very eye opening and sometimes sad. Makes me think about what I'd put on a post card...
on October 4, 2014
This book is absolutely amazing. I have not only read it for personal interest‚ but I read it with my students who are maximum-security offenders. It is a great discussion starter.
on May 15, 2013
Awesome idea! Love it. A little dark and a little humorous all in one! Read a couple 'post secrets' from my friends book and just had to have my own!
on May 17, 2017