Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Deathwish Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on September 3, 2012
As a believer in some sort of super-natural life out there, this book captured a pure reference of an erotic & romantic tale between one realm and another. It was intriguing from start to finish. It had just the right amount of erotica, enough suspense to keep you wanting to turn the page for more and great characters that had ample amount of depth you could literally feel what they were feeling. The only thing that disappointed me was when it ended! I just wanted to keep reading.

I truly enjoyed this book and I'm not afraid to express just how much to anyone. Loved, loved, loved this book!
I can't wait to read the 2nd book in the series, which is about two secondary characters from this book and their story. I'm excited!!!

Thumbs up Sylvia Day...you're a genius author!
2 people found this helpful
on June 2, 2014
It was very hot and romantic. A man and woman loving each other against all odds. Having a strong and beautiful man around never hurts:)
on March 26, 2015
Excellent book!
on April 28, 2014
great book , quick delivery
on September 2, 2013
Maybe I have my feet more firmly planted on solid earth but the whole "guardians of dreams" idea was a little silly to me. Good love story though.
on June 22, 2015
Very good story line.
on September 14, 2014
Cant wait for the next book
on January 22, 2012
I love the story of the book. I received this item very early and I highly recommended this seller to everyone.
on November 5, 2013
I have to say that I had to reread the first several pages to make sure I was confused!!!

I almost decided to put this book down and forget about it, but I'm so thrilled that I didn't because it was well worth the trip.

The characters draw you in and you can't wait to see what happens next

Although it"s hard to fully understand the dream guardians at first,(well it was for me) you finally get to roll with it as you read.

I couldn't wait to read the next book.
on October 23, 2012
I love Sylvia Days books but this one I was not so keen on, I was half way threw the book before I was even slightly interested. I will keep reading her books as this was just one of many she has. Keep up the good work!!