countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on September 3, 2012
As a believer in some sort of super-natural life out there, this book captured a pure reference of an erotic & romantic tale between one realm and another. It was intriguing from start to finish. It had just the right amount of erotica, enough suspense to keep you wanting to turn the page for more and great characters that had ample amount of depth you could literally feel what they were feeling. The only thing that disappointed me was when it ended! I just wanted to keep reading.

I truly enjoyed this book and I'm not afraid to express just how much to anyone. Loved, loved, loved this book!
I can't wait to read the 2nd book in the series, which is about two secondary characters from this book and their story. I'm excited!!!

Thumbs up Sylvia Day...you're a genius author!
on November 5, 2013
I have to say that I had to reread the first several pages to make sure I was confused!!!

I almost decided to put this book down and forget about it, but I'm so thrilled that I didn't because it was well worth the trip.

The characters draw you in and you can't wait to see what happens next

Although it"s hard to fully understand the dream guardians at first,(well it was for me) you finally get to roll with it as you read.

I couldn't wait to read the next book.
on September 2, 2013
Maybe I have my feet more firmly planted on solid earth but the whole "guardians of dreams" idea was a little silly to me. Good love story though.
on June 2, 2014
It was very hot and romantic. A man and woman loving each other against all odds. Having a strong and beautiful man around never hurts:)
on March 5, 2014
Lots of sex if that is what you are looking for. Overall a big snooze for me. The story was really ho hum.
on June 28, 2014
Not my type of story don't go for super natural intrigue. I like real people with real lives. Not ethearal
on February 2, 2013
I'd give this book and 8/10. It's a little slow going but once you get in to it- it's really good!
on September 14, 2014
Cant wait for the next book
on April 28, 2014