Echo Dot bfdw boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home All-New Kindle Oasis sports tools

on September 26, 2017
Great read. Highly recommend
on August 17, 2017
I didn't find it interesting
on July 23, 2017
I fell asleep quite a few times trying to get through this dry book. He repeats himself often and is very general. I don't feel he provides any action steps or any new information, just a bunch of examples through stories. He makes a bold promise that he doesn't live up to. Disappointed. But then most self help books are like this. You read the book and you feel the points they cover could have been included in 1 introduction chapter. Just ranting over and over on the same one idea. Where is the meat and potatoes? Just a lot of fluff in my opinion.
on July 11, 2017
Gay is a master that deeply understands relationships. I enjoyed reading his book with all his insights and amusing perspectives.
on May 28, 2017
I've read quite a few self-development books, and I'm always delighted to find one with new and refreshing ideas (because, you know, some stuff recurs from one book to the next). So, "The Big Leap" was full of new ideas here, and ignited important reflexions.
The chapter on Einstein time blew my mind, reason why I gave the book a 5 stars.
I had one deception though, and it was that I personally didn't quite fit in any of his "Upper Limit" profiles, or maybe, only vaguely. I was expecting to get an "A-ha!" moment, but it didn't happen.
on April 9, 2017
A terrific read!
on March 2, 2017
Sure you can read about this stuff, but the difference if whether you apply it or not.
on February 26, 2017
The Big Leap offers great insights for challenging limiting beliefs and making a positive shift to unleash our real potential!
on February 23, 2017
Love this book! We ought to try what he teaches more and more! Upper limit problems are destroying us. We need to improve
on February 13, 2017
I am so grateful to have found this book. A must read for anyone who hears the constant whisper that our lives can be truly magnificent, but who needs a bit of help setting themselves on the right path.