countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 5, 2010
I liked it because I like Sarah Silverman. Reading her biography gave me insight and understanding of how she came to be as a comedian. Funny and easy to read.
on August 13, 2014
I used to enjoy parts of Sarah's tv show and I guess I enjoyed parts of her book. It's not interesting in very chapter, and I didn't know who many of the people were that she referenced; but there were enough amusing stories to make me laugh out loud occasionally and keep me reading.
on March 22, 2013
I've never been a huge fan of Sarah Silverman, but I'm a fan of stand up comedy, so when i heard her on a late night show pitching this book I bought it right away. It's a pretty good book, I would buy it again. I'm a Sarah Silverman fan now.
on June 5, 2014
She's got a great way to make you laugh outloud. Great writer actually... but parts of the stories she tells about her life, can be pretty sad at times.
on April 9, 2016
Sarah is hilarious and the book is no different. There is a real person behind all that potty mouth humor.
on September 30, 2014
Really fun read. I definitely enjoyed it.
on May 3, 2016
Gave as a gift to my sister. She is a fan and liked it.
on May 25, 2015
Funny girl!
on February 27, 2014
I just read the free review, which is the forward. After reading the Bossypants and Official Book Club Selection free reviews - which were a few CHAPTERS - I bought the books and loved them. In Sarah's forward, she mostly talks about how she is writing her forward as opposed to someone else writing it. It was very short and not funny at all. I can't judge the book since I haven't read it but I can say that the free review, that should've sold me on the book, just turned me off. Lame. She should've taken her publishers advice and let someone else to write it!
on June 3, 2010
First off, I love Sarah Silverman. Having said that - this book was terribly written and not even the slightest bit funny. Good thing I snabbed it at 50% off... or I would try to return it for my money back...