Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle Paperwhite sports Tools

on November 25, 2017
bon
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 30, 2017
My boyfriend is from Nepal and I orginally wanted to read the book to get some insight into life there. Loved this book from beginning to end!
on March 24, 2017
I respect the author's experience but quite honestly his writing style didn't engage me much. Have been struggling to finish the book. I will get to it someday but that day is a bit far down the road. I love the characters in the book and my heart goes out to them and all those who are helping them and the community. Great job with the social work but no so much in logging it down as a book.
on January 6, 2017
Fantastic book! So very well written. Highly recommended.
on February 11, 2016
Borrowed this book from a friend on her recommendation and I couldn't put it down!
I devoured it in three days.
I laughed, cried was inspired by this harrowing tale.
on November 1, 2015
good story.
on December 1, 2014
It is a most interesting book. I bought it originally as an e-book, but felt I needed to buy it as a hard copy as well. My wife as well as a friend have read it, and they also enjoyed the book. It is amazing what the dedication and tenacity of a few people can do to improve the lives of many, many children. I would strongly recommend it.
on November 4, 2014
I enjoyed the book, but the conditions were so bad that I'm surprised the author survived...so probably they were exaggerated. That puts the whole story into question. I wouldn't buy it again.
on April 6, 2014
👍👍👍 beautiful story that grabs your heart/ amazing how one human being has so much compassion and does something heroic about it
on February 13, 2014
Great for helping one understand the depth of global health issues ! Good read! Well written,very touching story, good work !