Echo Dot bfdw boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle sports tools

on April 6, 2016
I knew this book was a classic and I finally made myself read it. I was blown away. I am speechless. There are no words that can truly describe this book except, perfect.
on December 28, 2015
The binding of this book is so beautifully done that I have set out to purchase other classically favourites in the same binding; they feel great in your hands and complement any bookshelf. They make for a lovely gift.
on September 24, 2017
A delightful book that I enjoyed many times as a child. Reading it from an adult perspective gives one a fresh understanding of what it was like to be poor and friendless in London of that era. I highly recommend parents to read this to their children and discuss with them the differences of that time period.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 29, 2017
This is a timeless classic that I read when I was young. I still enjoy it as an adult and can't wait until I can share it with my daughter.
on December 15, 2016
This is my daughters favorite book! She read it 3 times the first week I bought and it stays by her bed! I would recommend this heartwarming story of a little girl who's wise beyond her years to anyone.
on October 5, 2017
I mean...how can you not give this 5 stars?! Read this multiple times as a kid. Passing it on to a new generation.
on July 7, 2016
Such a good book and so pretty. My only wish was that it would be a little larger.
on November 14, 2017