countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 21, 2016
A timeless story that will never grow old!
on June 28, 2016
Good book, my baby girl at one year old is very interested in.
on June 28, 2016
First Bought this when my granddaughter was born and she loved it then and still does now she is 6. Along with her 4-year old sister they can now read it themselves. Unfortunately it's showing the signs of their affection and falling apart. I recently bought it for my 1-year old great niece who loves it just as well.
on June 27, 2016
Loved the book, delivery was fast
on June 23, 2016
I purchased this as a gift for a baby shower. The item came with a light black smear across the title of the book. Unfortunately, unlike other Amazon books it was not shrink wrapped. Although, the smear was light, it was noticeable, but the baby shower party did not allow enough time for me to return the item or request a new item. Otherwise the book is a childhood favorite.
on June 14, 2016
I first took this book out from the library back in the 1980's when my own kids were small. It quickly became a family classic, and we bought our own copy. Now I've purchased one for my granddaughter, and often buy it for baby gifts (along with Brown's Big Red Barn). The book's simplicity is charming for all ages. Appeals to boys as well as girls.
on May 27, 2016
review image
on May 22, 2016
Great bedtime story, my 13 month old loves it!
on May 7, 2016
I Really love this sweet book:) My 8 month old enjoys it as well and I feel like it one she will continue to love for a long time to come! I love the illustrations.. Just really relaxing nice all around book!
on April 25, 2016