countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 20, 2016
Good first book for a child
on August 6, 2016
My daughter's loved this book good price
on July 21, 2016
A timeless story that will never grow old!
on June 28, 2016
Good book, my baby girl at one year old is very interested in.
on June 28, 2016
First Bought this when my granddaughter was born and she loved it then and still does now she is 6. Along with her 4-year old sister they can now read it themselves. Unfortunately it's showing the signs of their affection and falling apart. I recently bought it for my 1-year old great niece who loves it just as well.
on June 27, 2016
Loved the book, delivery was fast
on June 23, 2016
I purchased this as a gift for a baby shower. The item came with a light black smear across the title of the book. Unfortunately, unlike other Amazon books it was not shrink wrapped. Although, the smear was light, it was noticeable, but the baby shower party did not allow enough time for me to return the item or request a new item. Otherwise the book is a childhood favorite.
on June 14, 2016
I first took this book out from the library back in the 1980's when my own kids were small. It quickly became a family classic, and we bought our own copy. Now I've purchased one for my granddaughter, and often buy it for baby gifts (along with Brown's Big Red Barn). The book's simplicity is charming for all ages. Appeals to boys as well as girls.
on May 27, 2016
review image
on May 22, 2016
Great bedtime story, my 13 month old loves it!