Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

High-Probability Trading
Format: Hardcover|Change

on April 15, 2017
What a complete book! One of my favorite trading books ever. Covers everything from A to Z; from pure technical analysis and chart patterns all the way to psychological behaviors and having the right attitude. Must read for any serious traders.
2 people found this helpful
on November 19, 2016
Nouvel apprenti-trader depuis juin 2016, j'ai trouvé ce livre intéressant. Principalement axé sur la psychologie du trader, il ne donne toutefois pas beaucoup d'informations sur les techniques. Du moins, rien qu'on ne trouve facilement gratuitement sur le web. Mais c'est tout de même une valeur sûre pour connaître les pièges émotionnels à éviter ( cupidité, peur, rage, doute etc...)
on September 13, 2015
Great book for those wanting to learn the ropes.
on August 19, 2014
Excellent book
on November 15, 2012
I have been trading for many years now and have taken additional training but can always use more information that will improve my profitability. This book spends several chapters explaining the common pitfalls for untrained traders which are crucial to know if you want to be successful. The author is a day trader for the most part but his techniques can also be applied to us that trade in the intermediate or long term time frames. It is a good book for all levels of trader.
5 people found this helpful
on November 9, 2010
Have you ever known someone that although intelligent will repeat the same point over and over again until it becomes annoying? Well this describes this book. It has a few good points in the first chapters and then goes in repeating mode. You can continue reading on until you lose any hope of finding any new content and then realize how much this book is really an instrument of torture. I gave up and now I am free. Next time I hope this author hires an editor. I am being kind.
3 people found this helpful
on June 26, 2004
Mr Link has written a book that will eventually be seen as a must read for aspiring traders.
I initially wanted to write a review after reading only the first chapter of this book. I immediately knew that I was on a winner. My opinion of the book did not change as I read on. I feel that the book is written for experienced traders. I would not have benefited from reading this book 4 years ago when I started trading. Reading his book I could see many of the mistakes that I have made and continue to make to this day.
I will read this book a second time. I will probably read it 3 times.
Well done.
on June 5, 2004
Not an original thought is presented in the book.
You won't find any high probability proprietary trading examples that were developed by the author. There was not even one example where that author presented a trade setup which he proved that the trade won over 50% of the time.
All the trading advise presented in the book could be found for free on the internet. It is just reiteration of conventional trading maxim.
4 people found this helpful
on May 25, 2004
Marcel has written an ambitious book that really strives to put the odds in favour of the trader.
on April 24, 2004
I've read 25 books on trading in the past year. This includes most of the top recommendations from the market experts posted on Amazon. I wish I had read this one first. The rest of them would have made a lot more sense and my trading account would be a lot larger.