countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty home Kindle sports Tools

on May 31, 2017
This book may not be for everyone. But for the right people, the message in the book is extremely clear.
It may seem like common sense but it's not because not even half the people I meet practice the material in this book.
Extremely insightful, and definitely would recommend to everyone I know.
on May 21, 2017
Very helpful in breaking out strategies for the sticking points in problem solving.
on May 31, 2017
Should be required curriculum in every communication course.
on April 10, 2017
Excellent books.
on February 23, 2017
very good condition. thank you
on August 28, 2014
I did not enjoy this book. It went on and on and on about how wonderful the book is and how everyone would benefit from the gems in this book the author never got down to explaining what the gems were. I kept waiting for the information that was promised but it was not at all what I was looking for. One more self help book for the recycle.
on June 6, 2016
This book doesn't really talk too much about the 'how'. Instead, it gives you a lot of examples of how conversations got heated up.

Although the author did give examples about how to have crucial conversations, the amount is actually very small. I find myself flipping through pages trying to find the 'how', but only found numerous embarrassing and awkward situations with no solutions attached.

Not satisfied at all.
on June 11, 2004
I bought this book after I heard Dr. Glickman, the author of Optimal Thinking-How To Be Your Best Self, recommend it during an Optimal Thinking seminar. When I read that Dr. Covey, author of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, recommended this book too I knew that this was going to be a life-changing book for me. I was right. This book has given me a formula for handling myself and others correctly during tough interactions. I am embarrassed to admit that I sometimes yelled and degraded people when I did not get what I wanted from them. Now I use optimal thinking to put my best self in charge, start with heart, look for safety problems, make it safe, retrace my path, and take the other steps recommended in this book. The steps are simple and clear. I am not perfect at them yet, and might never be, but I have already come a long way. You can't go wrong with this book, so press the "Buy" button right now, and if you want to optimize your effectiveness in all areas of life, buy the other books I mentioned.
on March 30, 2017
Bought this knowing it was used. Book arrived in very good condition, no creases or even bent corners! Although had some dirty mystery marks, i was able to clean with a lysol wipe. Overall, very happy with my very first book purchase!
on November 28, 2016
Very ambiguous book, not an enjoyable read and reader's voice has such high note may that may be hard to bear for the whole book