Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on October 25, 2015
The publishers were amazingly lazy with the formatting. There are typos, and the font is different in the cases' listing.
All the page numbers are wrong in the cases' listing.
Also, why is the print quality so bad? There are so many pages where the letters aren't super clear.

Content-wise, it's good. If the formatting was as good as the content, I would give it 5 stars. McGraw-Hill, it's embarassing. I'm one of the thousands of med students who will buy this with our line of credit. Please sell us COMPLETE products considering how expensive they are. ( I own over 10 Case Files and 3 Resident Readiness + full Tintinalli at this point)
on July 23, 2017
Highly recommended. Broadens your views in how psychiatric conditions are related to each other, and teaches in a coherent broad way that makes the knowledge stick. Helped me in my mccqe1. I recommend the other case files series too.
on December 25, 2017
Really like the case files series. I am going to buy many more
on April 7, 2017
Just ok
on January 7, 2010
As a 3rd year medical student in clerkship rotations, I found this book incredibly useful, challenging and a joy to peruse. It was the type of book that you picked up during your down time (this rotation offers more down time than usual) and could pick up some interesting points on various diseases. The joy is that each diagnosis and ailment is communicated through a scenario which really gives the student a more typical or usual presentation of these disease. Though the DSM requirements are often tested, they are generally well covered in this book and this format allows the student to understand them more practically.
Definitely worth the purchase.