countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 12, 2010
As an SharePoint expert, I often get questions such as "How do I modify a view?", "How do I create an InfoPath library?", "How do I check in a Word document using Microsoft Office?" This book How to Do Everything: SharePoint 2010 answers this type of questions in simple language and with screenshots. It covers the common features for end users in SharePoint 2010 and explains the details so well that even a dummy can understand. I highly recommend this book to SharePoint 2010 end users. Administrators may also need this book to save some time answering how-to questions about SharePoint 2010.
on November 30, 2011
I was expecting to get more insight into how a user would make benefit from Sharepoint. Much of the book just talks about what you can read on many Sharepoint resources online ("a list is this.. a site it this...an application is this...). Being a book written from a user's perspective I was expecting to gain greater insight into best practices on how to optimize sharepoint to benefit the user.
on April 17, 2012
I was hired for a mandate to do acceptance tests on a Sharepoint 2010 application. I also had to ensure a good communication between the IT departement and the users. I knew very litle on Sharepoint at the beginning of the mandate. I read it from A to Z and I find it very useful to master what I had to do in Sharepoint.
on February 21, 2012
The company I worked for is new to SharePoint so we purchased these books to help users get starting on creating content on a SharePoint site.
on December 17, 2012
Good book for reference, as that is what I needed it for. I have used it a couple of times to answer questions.