countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on July 12, 2016
Great book. Didn't think it could get better but this updated version is more relevant to today's professional.
on June 16, 2016
Great!! Quick delivery!!
on May 28, 2016
Je n'ai pas eu le temps de le lire car je l'ai effacé sans faire expres...😟😩
on May 23, 2016
all good. thanks
on May 13, 2016
I was shocked when CGP Grey recommended this book, and equally shocked by how much I liked it. I am now far more organized and feel far less anxiety about being busy.
on May 7, 2016
Worth reading
on April 27, 2016
This book presents some very simple, yet powerful organizational tips. Even if you don't employ the full GTD method, you'll still find value in the tips presented. David Allen does a thorough job at showing you his method. Walking away from this book, I implemented a complete paper-based system that works for me. The concepts he presents are complete: whenever someone challenges any part of my system, there is always a logical reason in the book. Everything is intentional, thought out, and functional in GTD.

On the downside, this book is poorly typeset. There is no consistency in headers, emphasized text, paragraph layout, sizing. It almost makes my eyes sore flipping page-to-page. Occasionally, the wording in the book is difficult to process, too. I had a hard time understanding some paragraphs due to David Allen's style of writing.
on April 24, 2016
A bit repetitive, but the method appears sound. Will be implementing more and more as I read.
on March 31, 2016
Great tips that you can put into action immediately.
on March 24, 2016
I have been surprised how effective David Allen's approach has been for improving my productivity. I read the book once and bought into the concepts. Then I read it slowly and implemented it. His approach truly does reduce stress and anxiety while allowing your productivity to improve. I highly recommend this book.