Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Deathwish Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Looking for Alaska
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 115 reviews(5 star). See all 150 reviews
on July 31, 2016
I am a great fan of John Green the man and John Green the author. Looking for Alaska was a fast read, but I loved every bit of it from the characters and settings to writing style and character development. I connected with the story and I felt incredibly emotional about what transpired. I'm a huge fan. <3 Read this book. Get to know Nerdfighteria and Vlogbrothers, too! SciShow, Crash Course, whatevs. This is not a sponsored review, btw. I'm just a nerdy fan girl :D
on October 9, 2017
This book came in amazing condition! Looks brand new for sure. The cover is beautiful and has a nice gloss. This package arrived weeks before it was expected. Roughly only a week after ordering! Thank you for the wonderful service at the amazing price! Would definitely recommend to anyone who was looking for this book!
on October 4, 2017
Totally fell in love with this story... Wonderful book! The best of John Green, in my opinion.
on November 8, 2017
I tend not to read but this book convinced me otherwise.
on January 25, 2015
I absolutely loved this book! In the beginning, I though that it was going to be a cheesy book about love but it turned out to be nothing like that! The major event was unexpected and I absolutely love the characters of this novel especially the mystery of Alaska. Moreover, I recommend this book to teens and young adults who enjoy a book with deep meaning that you can't help but connect with.
on December 2, 2015
Beautiful story. Challenges our notions of closure, purpose, and human discourse. I really enjoy this darker and more explicit John Green novel. It's very honest and raw, but with the same spark and humour that is common to all of his writing.
on August 6, 2014
Well I bought this book a long time ago and thought I might as well right a review. It has become one of my favourite books. If you liked Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher you will like this one. Gripping and full of laughs and tears. Way better than the Fault in our Stars. Don't buy that one. This one is really good!
One person found this helpful
on November 7, 2015
Such a great book. Love John Greene.
One person found this helpful
on September 9, 2016
Bought for my neice who really enjoyed it.
on April 19, 2018
Amazing! Just as described!