Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

Customer reviews

on May 16, 2009
Now that the Corner Gas series has ended it's hugely successful 6-year run, this book is a perfect way to revisit the series from it's conception to the end of season 3 (when Tales from Dog River was originally published). It's an enjoyable, easy read full of photos, information and trivia about the show, it's creators, cast, guest stars and even the town of Rouleau, Saskatchewan where much of the series was filmed. We can only hope that the creators of this great little book will eventually publish a companion edition that will include the three final seasons and a look back on the greatest Canadian tv series of all time.
One person found this helpful
on March 31, 2018
Great memories of a great Canadian comedy!
on October 24, 2016
A must have for any true Corner Gas fans.
on October 17, 2016
Nice book, great condition
on December 30, 2012
There are three words that best describes this CD...Funny, Funny, Funny. These same three words also describes all of the whole series of Corner Gas CD's that I own. To bad for me that I had all the complete set of 6 CD's that I bought individually before the complete box set came out. Brent Butt, and supporting cast, did an excellent job of keeping us entertained before Brent announced that Corner Gas was stopping while they were still on top in the prime time viewing spot - that was a sad day for Canadians.
Ed
One person found this helpful
on December 27, 2012
I purchased these items for my daughter as a Christmas gift, I have sent the email to here so she can review the items, the service i got from Amazon was great.
on September 11, 2016
Funny book, a must for any Corner Gas fan
on March 19, 2009
I LOVE this book! I could not put it down! This is a must-read for anyone who loves Brent and the rest of the Dog River gang.
3 people found this helpful
on October 20, 2008
I have been watching this show for about two years now. I enjoy it very much. I have all four seasons on DVD. I am looking forward to season five. I saw all of these episodes on WGN. I am looking forward to seeing them again. I like the (clean comedy) approach to the show. I watch this show with my 11 year old son, he enjoys it as much as I do. I always say if you care about the characters you will care about the show.
5 people found this helpful