Format: Hardcover|Change

on July 3, 2016
This book provided me with an amazing insight into myself, and a better understanding of my daughter's world. A very informative and engaging book.
on June 30, 2016
I really loved this book. I stumbled on it a few years after it was published through a posting on Facebook. I was intrigued by Susan Cain's TED talk, enough to buy "Quiet". I wasn't disappointed. This book helped me understand so much about how my reaction to different events in life. It also gave me helpful tips on how to welcome and challenge my introverted nature. I enjoyed that this book was not a collage of personal feelings and anecdotes peppered with good willing pep talk (although there's a bit of that!), but rather a thorough investigation on the state of science on the subject of introversion, doubled with an almost sociological study of how this translates with different individuals. This book also clarified a lot of matters amongst some colleagues raising introverted kids (ah, so this is why she behaves that way... and this is how I should handle it). A great read!
on June 29, 2016
Superb writing and extensively researched. Both my partner and I loved this book and highly recommend it. I also recently found out it was one of my friend's favourite books! I am looking forward to reading more of the author's work.
on June 28, 2016
well written. Given to a friend.
on June 26, 2016
One of the best non -fiction books I've read in a long time. I couldn't put it down.
on June 25, 2016
Wow. Now if we can only get extroverts to sit down long enough to read this book.
on June 23, 2016
should be read by every teacher.
on June 20, 2016
i bought this book to look smart having it in my collection. dont plan to read it. it seems to over complicate simple ideas.
on June 11, 2016
Thanks for shipping this so quickly. I'd read it at 50 years of age. This copy was for my 19-year old son whose finding himself out West. I'd been telling him to read it for years. He was finally ready. He texted back, "I wish I'd read this a long time ago." Dad's finally right about something! This should seriously be recommended reading for all teens. It sure would save them all the years of grief I went through.
on May 31, 2016
Great book! Quick shipping and great customer service. Thank you!!