countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store

on April 27, 2016
I have other books on Hormone Diets....they are very good and I do now follow as much as I can the diet. This book was a bit too strict for me but the message is the same. Be aware of other issues involved with ones' life.....calories are not the end all and be all of everyones' diet.Doctors should be aware of the role that hormones are playing especially with a diabetic.
on May 5, 2014
Had a baby in my 40's. The hormones were all over the place! I couldn't lose my weight, I gained 70 pounds...Started the supercharged hormone diet 2 weeks ago, I lost 10 pounds so far and I feel amazing.....
on April 17, 2012
Dr. Natasha Turner is one of the best nutrition and diet advice books I have read. If a Naturopath Doctor is not affordable for you, this is the book to buy
on January 30, 2012
It was an interesting book, there is a lot of merit to the thinking behind it, I personally was getting hot flashes and was always hot in environments where I should have been comfortable
by changing the way of eating my hot flashes stopped and I felt a lot better my weight stabilized and I slowly started to lose weight. As soon as I went back to eating the way I used to I noticed that within a week or so I started to get hot again especially after having a meal or doing any physical work I would start to sweat.
So in conclusion it does work and it is quite easy to maintain
on May 3, 2011
While I did not stay on the cleansing diet for the full week, it was long enough to change my thinking and my eating. The results are as predicted and I think this is a book anyone can use to their advantage.
on April 24, 2011
Because of my interest in how my body works from a biological point of view, and my enjoyment in finding new ways of how I can help myself without always seeking medical doctors for every ailment. I find this book empowering, and a good addition to my health book library, I am slowly implementing some of the points in the book into my daily life and I am happy I purchased this book. I know it would only help me to be a healthier person in an overall way.
on December 14, 2012
Started the plan for health shedded inches in 2 weeks as a bonus and have never felt better. Bought a copy for everyone I love.
on February 11, 2013
I would like more coverage for vegetarians, or those who are not a big meat eaters (like myself)!
This is not for temporary dieter; this is a life style that one must adopt to stay healthy!
on May 24, 2014
She is so happy with this that I hear from her almost daily as to how it has changed her life.
on September 3, 2013
I highly recomend this book to anyone that is having issues with their hormones being out of whack. After one short month of following this diet I no longer am experencing hot flashes.