countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on May 2, 2011
Nothing new-that wasnt in the papers as it occurred. No insight into this killers psychological makeup. Disappointing neither informative or salacious. Wouldnt recommmend this purchase.
on April 17, 2011
It's a very well written book but there's very little new information in it. If you have followed the case closely (as I have), you won't learn much. It's just like reading an enhanced and condensed version of the news reports... The few new "facts", come from "well informed" sources which remain unnamed. Fair enough, those people wanted to remain anonymous, but what is the guarantee that they are/were REAL sources? All in all, if it wasn't for the fact that I had a few hours to kill during a flight, I wouldn't have bothered. There's so much more going on in the world these days!
on May 24, 2011
I can understand that this journalist might have researched this book well, but I do not think profiting from a crime horrificate as these is right! I think this book came out too soon after finding this information out and I find it disrespectful to the families of the victims and everyone involved to be plastering his face so these families have to see him everywhere they go! Let us remember that this is not a hero or someone any Canadian wants to be associated with and put this book to rest!