Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(5 star). See all 130 reviews
on November 12, 2015
This book has radically changed my life and the lives of those I love. Daniluk shows how inflammation is at the root of most painful conditions such as any "itis", and how the food we choose to eat can help us to heal. I appreciate that her information is clear and easy to understand and is also backed up with good quality and recent scientific studies, and that I can find all the references on her website.

My aunt has suffered with chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia symptoms, and she has been taking the meds her doctors tell her to, but without long term relief. I gave her my copy for a few months and the next time I saw her she was beaming and thanking me. She had followed Julie's "food detective elimination" program and found that the culprit of most of her pain was caused by eating tomatoes! Just by avoiding tomatoes her pain went from a 9 to a 3. She was so excited by this that she told her doctor. At first she didn't know how to take it, but when she read Julie's book, she was so impressed that she now sells copies out of her office!

I am truly grateful this book came into my life. I can't recommend it more highly!
4 people found this helpful
on April 7, 2016
I recently received this book from Amazon.ca - I'm already blown away by it!! The information is so relevant for today's massive inflammatory health issues, healing the gut is king, and the recipes are so doable and current!!!!! Finally a book that makes viable sense!!! It's my new favourite book!! Well done, and big thank you Julie Daniluk for getting this plethora of essential and invaluable information published. I'm going to share this great find with my naturopath who I'm sure will be happy to share it with her clients! Lucie (ON, Canada)
on April 12, 2017
I've tried or read about every diet there is. This one gives me all the information I need to custom fit the plan to suit my needs and calm my allergies. Having some great recipes helps to stay on track!
2 people found this helpful
on November 14, 2017
Julie has remarkable recipes, so very yummy and effective. love it! All of her books are fantastic! This lady really knows what she is doing.
2 people found this helpful
on February 12, 2018
Bought this for my mom who has fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis and she finds it very informative about the foods she should and shouldn’t be eating to eliminate her pain .
She loves the book.
on April 18, 2014
Not only does this book provide a ton of amazing and useful information for anyone looking to add vitality to their life and to overcome many of the health related issues people face. I am a fitness pro and have recommended it to many of my clients and they have all said it's helped them. Add to that - there are some great recipes...including my absolutely favorite butternut squash soup recipe.
on January 26, 2013
I bought this book for my sister as she has been suffering from inflammation related troubles forever. This book has been a godsend to her and is helping her beyond belief. I recommend this book to anyone who is suffering from inflammation type problems.
4 people found this helpful
on March 31, 2014
I loved Meals that Health Inflammation.

It is easy to understand and the recipes are amazing. We have a health talk radio show in Canada and we give this book away many of the weeks during our season. It is one of our most popular prizes. Canada should be proud of this intelligent and passionate author.
5 people found this helpful
on October 16, 2015
A wonderful, easy way to start the journey to a healthy life. No medication, all natural or organic, for a change. A new way of healing yourself.
on February 6, 2013
The recipes in this cookbook/health book are great. Some of the best I've tried through many of the paleo recipe books that I've purchased. She lays out her nutritional ideas in a very structured way and reverts to science to back up her claims. Great read.
8 people found this helpful