Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Rework
Format: Hardcover|Change

on January 16, 2016
There is a difference between rework and iterative/incremental development. Do you know the difference? Can't deliver or show your product until it's completely done? Don't wait for the massive launch... mini feature launches, gather feedback and next phase launch. This isn't rework, but rather accelerated work improvement. Use the principles of this book to boost your productivity and demonstrate progress.
on February 14, 2018
Incredible business and life book. Easy, fast read and highly implementable. Read it a few times over now. It is a must read once per year for all aspiring entrepreneurs.
on June 12, 2015
Really insightful - and different - look at what it means to run a business. Easy to read and full of simple truths that you can either embrace or ignore. I am far better equipped to succeed because of this quick read.

Thanks Jason :-)
on August 17, 2017
Very easy to read and jam-packed with the best information about how to startup and run your business. What the colleges won't teach you and what they don't want you to know! A MUST READ FOR ANY NEW STARTER!
on November 13, 2013
The whole thing is so common-sensical that it's easy to overlook the fact that there's some great inspiration to be found in this book. At times it's feels like you're having a conversation with the authors, and like real conversations, you find yourself recounting what was "said" to you long after putting the book down. I enjoyed how the scenarios presented are so "every day" that they are easily applied to all manner of real world situations. I confidently recommend this whenever I get the chance.

One word of caution though... Fried and Hansson do a great job of demonstrating how fluid a working environment can be, and this is a good thing. However, I read this book while working at a large, slow-thinking, slower-moving organization and it was actually a bit disheartening to return to the real world after finishing the book. I wasn't even halfway through Rework and I felt like quitting my job out of sheer principal. If this happens to you, you might want to take a breath before making any big decisions.
on February 12, 2018
I bought this 7 years ago so I'm a little late with the review. But this is a fantastic read that I suggest to everyone I know. As a small business owner, it has helped me in ways I can't even imagine.
on January 21, 2017
I read at least 2 business books a month and this is by far one of the best I've read. It has very specific directions on how to operate and improve your business. Highly recommended. It's also one of Mark Cubans favorites.
on September 25, 2016
Great book with a very fresh perspective on how to get things done. Highly recommended for startup companies that are always in the constraint mode
on May 23, 2015
By the end of the book (two days after starting it), I was stoked to go to work with improved efficiency. Other points that were made in the book positively affected decisions I had to make within the week of reading it. This book of practical principles is timely and much needed.
on June 2, 2012
Rework is one of my favourite books of all time. It is concise, edgy and full of great practical advice for anyone who wants to start and succeed in a business. The best part about this book is it is fun to read and you actually remember their advice!!! I have bought so many copies of this book for gifts (for friends of all ages,)and I have heard nothing but rave reviews. Whether you are 20 or 60 or somewhere in between this book rocks.